Things To Do In Central Ohio This January – 2015 is already here! Can you believe it? With the cold winter months ahead, there’s no reason not to stay busy this month with some fun events! From local sports teams to community events, there’s plenty of ways to have fun this month. Check out our favorite events below:
- Newsies, Jan. 13-16 – This new Disney musical is already a Broadway hit! You don’t want to miss the opportunity to see this Tony Award winning musical this month.
- Columbus Blue Jackets vs. New York Rangers, Jan. 16 – Have you been to a Jackets game yet this season? Here’s the perfect chance to watch the CBJ take on Rick Nash and the Rangers.
- Hocking Hills Winter Hike, Jan. 17 – Hocking Hills in the winter is gorgeous. Grab your jacket and take the short trip down to Hocking Hills for the annual winter hike.
- Family Fun: Tropical Luau, Jan. 17-18 – Enjoy the tropical and exotic surroundings at Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens at this fun family event. There will be tropical sounds, music and food samplings.
- Cold War Kids, Jan. 30 – What’s better than a great concert on a Friday night? Check out this popular band and their entertaining music at the LC this month!
What events do you plan to attend this month? Comment to share your plans!