5 Things To Do In Columbus – February is almost here! Although we’re in the middle of winter, there’s still plenty of things to do around Columbus this month. From sporting events to family-friendly activities, there’s something for everyone! Check out some favorites below:
- The Great Gatsby, Feb. 6 – 14 – Looking for a different date night idea? Check out Ballet Met’s performance of The Great Gatsby downtown this month!
- Columbus Blue Jackets vs. Los Angeles Kings, Feb. 9 – The Blue Jackets are playing well right now! Watch them take on the LA Kings this month at Nationwide Arena.
- Sweethearts Hike at Ash Cave, Feb. 14 – Are you looking for Valentine’s Day plans this year? Plan an adventurous day by taking your date to the Sweethearts Hike in Hocking Hills. A cozy fire and refreshments will follow the hike.
- Spare Nothing For The Cure, Feb. 22 – Lace up your bowling shoes and head to Columbus Square Bowling Palace for a good cause this month.
- Hozier, Feb. 27 – Are you a fan of his hit single “Take Me To Church”? Don’t miss his performance this month at the Newport Music Hall!
Make sure to mark your calendars this month for these upcoming events! Which events are you looking forward to? Comment to share!